Saturday, August 11, 2012

8/11/12 Cardio, Cardio and More Cardio

Well Saturday mornings are always heavy Chest/Back workout with Jogging and a afternoon of some sort of calisthenics or the like. However if you remember Monday I tweeked my elbow a little. Well all week is was bothering me but I worked thru the pain. This morning though my elbow was not having it. It wasn't going to let me move any weight without some sort of pain. So after my first 4 sets I called it quits.

I ended up doing some P90X+ Kenpo, 30 Minutes of Walking with 20lb weight vest at 3.5mph then I went for a 2.5mi Jog this morning with half of it walking cause my friend had to poop and if he ran he would have crapped himself. Haha, Seriously.

After that I had...

3/4c Oats
1c Almond Milk
1 Scoop Infinite Labs Protein
1 Apple

Lunch:
8oz Chicken burger
2 Multi-Grain/Flax Wraps
Lettuce
Ketchup

Then as always I feel the need to workout in the afternoon..

So I did..
5 minute warm up walk
20 Minutes HIIT
5 minute walk
10 Minutes with 20lb weight vest at 3.5 mph

Now I'm going to cook up some...

5 Egg Whites
1/2c Oatmeal

Thats pretty much it for the day. I'm going to the movies tonight and out for dinner with friends then coming home and having some cottage cheese and protein powder as always!

Today and tomorrow were suppose to be high/moderate carb days. But Since I can't lift I feel like I'm wasting the day. However, I know I'm not deep down.  Tomorrow I do not plan on doing my Shoulders/Arm routine cause of my elbow. I plan on doing some Yoga, Brisk walking and Abs. I will lower my carb intake a little bit since it is my brothers birthday and I'll probably celebrate it with him with some cake/ice cream since I'm a nice guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment