Sunday, August 12, 2012

8/12/12 Cardio-Cardio/Abs

Woke up this morning with the intentions of just doing cardio but knowing me, my elbow seemed ok so I tried to lift weights. Just as yesterday the first few sets were ok, slight pain. But after the first 10 minutes it wasn't having it. So I did ..

45 Minutes Yoga
30 Minutes HIIT

1/2c Oats
1c Almond Milk
1 Scoop Infinite Whey
1 Apple

Then this is where the fun began...

Went to my parents to celebrate my brothers birthday!

I had...


2 Burgers (1 in the bun, 1 not) Ketchup, Mustard, lettuce tomato and cheese on it.
2 Hot dogs (1 in the bun, 1 not) Ketchup, Mustard
1 Corn Cob
1 Salad w/ Carrots, Croutons, Pickles, Macaronie Salad and Ranch dressing
Baked Beans

Then dessert was...

1 decent sized piece of cake
A bowl of ice cream consisting of Vanilla, Banana Split and Kandy Kake Ice Cream.

Needless to say my stomach hurt after all of this. I came home and literally laid on the floor beside my weight bench looking up at the TV. I swear I fell asleep for a brief moment until my phone got a text message and woke me up. Then I just sat here for about a good hour. I started to feel better though.

So being me, a warrior of course. I decided to follow thru with my Ab Workout..

Ab Ripper X

Followed by..

Warrior Bow Crunch - 15 reps
Hanging Knee Raise - 20 reps
Repeat once

Elbow to Knee Crunch - 15 reps
Knee Raise Hold to Kick - 15 reps
Repeat once

Oblique Turns w/ 22.5lbs - 12 reps each side
Slow Knee Raise - 15 reps
Repeat once

Plank 1 minute w/ 15 Plank Crunches
Inverted Hang Cruch - 8 Reps held for 3 secs each
Repeat once

Oblique Crunch w/ 47.5lbs - 12 reps
Oblique Raise - 8 reps each side
Repeat once

Russian Twist w/22.5lbs - 15 reps
Up and Overs - 8
Repeat once

50 Burpees

20 Minutes walking 4.0mph




Now my Mom gave me left overs. A extra burger and hot dog. So I will be eating that for dinner and she also gave me a crap load of Baked Beans which my roommate will be enjoying and 4 ears of Corn Cobs. So I will eat that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment