Saturday, August 18, 2012

Arctic Zero Ice Cream Review 3!!!

Well today I wasn't going to have a pint of the Arctic Zero but I decided to anyway. I'm still feeling full from the Chinese I had earlier but I thought I'd crack a pint open to get it out of the freezer for room for my 4 new pints of B&J!

Anyways!

The 3 flavors I have not tried so far are Strawberry, Chocolate and Chocolate Mint Cookie. I decided to roll out the Strawberry!

I wasn't expecting too much at first but the more I ate it the more I liked it! It had a good strong strawberry taste and was very enjoyable and never become dull. I would definitely get this flavor again! It was tough rating this one though. I really liked it but I also really liked the Chocolate Peanutbutter I had last weekend. I would say they are pretty close. It really depends what you like more though. So, I gave the edge to the Chocolate Peanutbutter due to its fudge like taste.





So far my rankings for be..
1. Chocolate Peanutbutter
2. Strawberry
3. Vanilla Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment