Saturday, August 4, 2012

8/4/12 Evening Cardio - Intial Treadmill Review

Decided to use my treadmill this evening.

1 Mile
30 Burpees
1 Mile
30 Burpees
1 Mile
30 Burpees

Was dripping in sweat and feeling good afterwards!

This was my first time seriously using my treadmill since I got it. 2nd time I actually turned it on to be exact. It seemed pretty stable for the most part, little creeks here and there but I'm very satisfied with it. The user interface is pretty simple and I like the way it looks. It is a lot bigger than I thought and there is plenty of room for it for me to run. It is 60" in length for running surface. I probably could easily use a lot less haha. Plenty of space for sure. The arm controls are very nice and come in handy as do the quick buttons. I have only walked with the incline to see if it worked and it did but no running on it yet.

I want to make up a obstacle course workout with my treadmill for example:

Run .5 mile
Some sort of quick workout
Repeat until I hit my mileage goals.

For the workouts I was thinking of making up 6 workouts then roll a dice and whatever it is thats what I got to do, so the workout is always completely random.

So, I'd stop at the .5 mile mark and roll the dice and say I roll a 1 and I look at my sheet and a 1 would mean 30 burpees or whatever I think up. Then right back on the treadmill for another .5 mile then stop and roll again and say I get a 2 and that means 50 Lunges or whatever. I'm going to think up some good things. It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment