Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7/18/12 Evening Workout

You will notice I like to workout twice a day most days or atleast try to when I can. Once in the AM and once in the PM.

Tonight was Abs and Burpees

P90X Ab Ripper X

Followed by..

Warrior Bow Crunch - 15 reps
Hanging Knee Raise - 20 reps
Repeat once

Elbow to Knee Crunch - 15 reps
Knee Raise Hold to Kick - 15 reps
Repeat once

Oblique Turns w/ 22.5lbs - 12 reps each side
Slow Knee Raise - 15 reps
Repeat once

Plank 1 minute w/ 15 Plank Crunches
Inverted Hang Cruch - 8 Reps held for 3 secs each
Repeat once

Oblique Crunch w/ 47.5lbs - 12 reps
Oblique Raise - 8 reps each side
Repeat once

Russian Twist w/22.5lbs - 15 reps
Up and Overs - 8
Repeat once

50 Burpees

A great Ab workout. I usually do this workout twice a week. On Wednesdays and once on the weekend. Its kind of a Hybrid of Ab Ribber X and Abs/Core+ from P90X+ but overall I like it and gets the job done I think. Pretty fast paced work out as well for me atleast.

You'll eventually notice I throw burpees in everywhere. They are just a great way to end a workout due to the fact I think it kind of stimulates how you'd feel during the Spartan and you fail a obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment