Sunday, July 22, 2012

Supplements I Use

First and foremost I come from a bodybuilding background and mentality. For the most part atleast. I always like to use a Pre-Workout Drink, Intra Workout, Whey Protein, Creatine and Joint Support as my Key supplements. Others I use are BCAA and ZMA for now. I plan on adding in some Wheatgrass Powder here in the coming weeks as well and I will touch on that here shortly.

My Pre-Workout drink of choice is...

Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP:



I like it because it is affordable and straight out does what it is intended to do. It also does not upset my stomach like some other pre-workouts do. The taste is great. It comes in Pink Lemonade and Crimson Punch. I only have used the Pink Lemonade and it is rather refreshing every morning to drink it before my morning workouts.

Some of the ingrediants in Juggernaut HP include:
  • Beta-Alanine
  • Agmatine Sulfate
  • Malic Acid
  • L-Norvaline
  • L-Histidine
  • Creatine Monohydrate
  • Creatine Pyruvate
  • Di-Creatine Malate
  • L-Taurine
  • Caffeine
  • L-Tyrosine
A very good dosing of each in each scoop of Juggernaut as well. They don't skimp out on the dosing that is for sure. Basically what all those ingrediants do is They help enhance your focus, reduce fatigue and stimulate muscle growth.

Infinite Labs Carno-Cre:



Carno-Cre is a Beta-Alanine and Creatine mix. Which is best used before your workout or like I like to do is drink it during my workout.

Benefits of Carno-Cre include:

  • Helps Improve Muscular Strength
  • Helps Increase Muscle Endurance
  • Helps Increase Power Output
  • Helps Increase Carnosine Levels
  • Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass
Overall it is a very nice supplement to incorporate into your supplement routine.


Infinite Labs Infinite Force:



After an intense workout, your muscles necessitate the most complex selection of nutrients to minimize the wearing and tearing elicited by your training session. It is imperative for your body to receive the proper recovery in order to obtain optimal results. Infinite Force HP® offers the most advanced combination of vitamins and amino acids to help support muscle growth, promote healthy cortisol levels and support the fastest recovery time.

It contains:

  • BCAA's
  • L-Glutamine
  • L-Citrulline Malate
  • Beta-Alanine
  • N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
  • L-Phenylalanine
Such a great, great supplement to use. I use it during my workout mixed for Carno-Cre and what is left I drink afterwards.

Infinite Labs 100% Pro Whey:




Not much to say about Whey Protein. We all know the benefits of protein and why we need it. I won't go too much into detail about it. It contains BCAA's and EAA's as well. The flavors are great! One of the best tasting proteins out there I think.


Now those are the supplements I use on a regular basis. I use joint support as well but I just use one I get at Wal-Mart.

One of the supplements I'm really looking into getting is Wheatgrass Powder.

Benefits include:

  • Wheatgrass contains over 90 minerals, including high concentrations of the most alkaline minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium
  • It contains the essential enzymes: Protease (assists in protein digestion), Cytochrome Oxidase (a powerful anti oxidant), Amylase (facilitates digestion), Lipase (a fat splitting enzyme), Transhydrogenase (strengthens the heart muscle) & Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) (found in all body cells and is known for its ability to lessen the effect of radiation and slow cellular aging)
  • Wheat grass juice helps your body to build red blood cells which carry oxygen to every cell. By increasing the oxygenation the body you can help offset smog and carbon monoxide and increase your endurance during physical exercise

As you can see Wheatgrass looks very, very promising. If I get some I will let you know how it works for me once I get it. Looks like it will last you about 3-4 months for $60ish. Which isn't too bad I guess!








    No comments:

    Post a Comment