I stumbled upon this recipe over at bodybuilding.com.
It looks something like this:
12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10oz - F age 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 whole eggs
3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
1.25 Scoop - Trutein Vanilla Protein (42.5g)
1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp - Kosher salt
I however did not use: Salt, Vanilla Extract. I did use more Cream Cheese and Greek Yogurt cause thats how the packaing was and I didnt feel like resealing it. So my version looked like this..
16oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
12oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 Whole Eggs
8 Packages of Truvia
1/4 Cup - Unsweetened Almond Milk
1.25 Scoop Infinite Labs Chocolate Protein
Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.
1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Turned out like this..
Turned out tasting very good! It'd be nice if I used maybe some Hershey's Baking Cocoa for a chocolatey taste. Next time! Also you can add some toppings to it like whipped cream or sugar free syrup would be good. I may omit the protein powder next time in favor of Sugar Free, Fat Free Pudding Mix! Hmmm.
The nutrients broke down like this...
But I cut mine up into 8 slices. So, each slice would be..
Not to shabby!!!