Monday, July 30, 2012

Arctic Zero Ice Cream

I took the plunge and bought some Arctic Zero ice cream from Amazon.com since no local stores in my area actually carry it.

Since you buy it on Amazon.com you have to buy it in bulk. I opted for the 10 pint option at roughly $65 free shipping. It ships in a dry ice container. It showed up cold and frozen.

I got:
2 Maple Vanilla
2 Chocolate
2 Strawberry
2 Chocolate Peanubutter
2 Chocolate Mint Cookie

So far I only had the Maple Vanilla. It was very good!

Here are the nutrient facts for each pint of Arctic Zero Ice Cream:




As you can see a whole pint is only 150 calories. So, of course I ate the whole thing!

The Maple Vanilla at first had a strong maple flavor. Which was good. It was somewhat creamy as well. You could see a difference in actual ice cream compared to this but it was still good and satisfies the ice cream craving for sure.

I will rate the flavors in order of my favorite to least favorite.

Rankings so far:
1. Maple Vanilla
2.
3.
4.
5.

I'm really looking forward to trying the Chocolate Mint Cookie. Next weekend I may give the regular Chocolate or Strawberry a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment