Friday, July 20, 2012

7/20/12 Friday Morning Workout

Friday 7/20/12 AM Workout



Before Workout:
1 Scoop Juggernaut HP

During Workout:
1 Scoop Carno-Cre
1/2 Scoop Infinite Force

Kettlebell: 22.5lbs


12 One-Arm Swings (alternate arms)
One minute of jumping rope
12 One-Arm Snatches (alternate arms)
One minute of box jumps
12 Two-Arm Swings
One minute of jumping jacks
12 One-Arm Clean and Jerk
One minute of jogging
12 One-Arm Swings (alternate arms)

2nd Set/3rd Set
27.5lbs w/
Added 2.5lb weights w/ Jump Rope, Jumping Jacks and Jogging

5 Minutes of Burpees no stopping.


Post Workout:
1 Scoop Infinite Pro Whey
1 scoop BCAA
1 cup of Almond Milk Unsweetened


---

Great workout. Took me about 40 minutes to bust thru this. I was dripping and drenched in sweat. Definitely would like to do more than 3 circuits of this. Would like to work my way up to 5 or 6 possibly if time allows. My shoulders were burning pretty good towards the end with the Snatches. This is definitely a good calorie burning workout.

I also use the Ironmaster Kettlebell as pictured above. It is a great piece to have and easily adjusts. It works great with my Ironmaster Dumbbells.




No comments:

Post a Comment