Monday, July 23, 2012

My Diet

Figured its about time I post up my diet!

I normally like to keep it low carb. I just always have and I seem to do good that way, but with me incorporating a lot more cardio/running into my routine that may change once I start logging more miles and maybe, Just maybe I'll put those carbs back into my diet.

But for now, Here is what my Monday-Friday Diet mainly looks like...

Pre Workout Drink -
Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP

Intra Drink Mix -
Infinite Labs Carno-Cre
Infinite Labs Infinite Force

Workout

6:00 am
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Scoop Infinite Labs 100% Pro Whey
1 Scoop 5g BCAA's
1 serving Pyslum Husk

1 Medium Banana

9:30 am
5 Egg Whites
1 Whole Egg

Noon
4-5 oz Chicken Breast
Little BBQ Sauce
1 Whole Egg

2:30 pm
1 1/2 Scoop Infinite Labs 100% Pro Whey
5g BCAA

5:00 pm - Dinner
This usually depends on the day as each day of the week it changes
Monday-
8 oz Lean Turkey Breast
Veggies - Peas and Carrots
Tuesday-
5oz Chicken Breast
Big Salad and some toppings
2 Whole Eggs
Fat Free Dressing
Wednesday-
4 Lean Chicken Burgers
Veggies - Peas and Carrots
Thursday -
8oz  Lean Turkey Breast
Veggies - Peas and Carrots
Friday -
Grocery Shopping so I eat out healthy, Like a salad or whole wheat wrap.

Evening Workouts - Every night but Friday

Pre-Bed:
1.25 Serving of Fat Free Cottage Cheese
2 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
1 Scoop Infinite Labs 100% Pro Whey
1 Granola Bar

Snacks:
Mixed nuts here and there such as Almonds, Cashews, ect

Thats pretty much my food intake Monday-Friday. My weekend diets always vary and I can start to post them on a regular basis as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment